We’ve tried a lot of fasts, but the Bone Broth Fast is our favorite and it takes just 3 days to start experiencing the benefits!
Doing a Bone Broth Fast can improve your metabolism and immunity, support digestion and detoxification, help support joint health and flexibility, and improve your hair, skin and nails. This fast is great because you won’t feel hungry or lose muscle mass so it’s easy to stick to. You won’t believe how glowing your complexion becomes!
A Bone Broth Fast typically lasts 3 days, but you could do it for 1-10 days depending on your health needs. We’ve included a simple Chicken Bone Broth Recipe for you to try below. You can prepare a batch easily in your crockpot or pressure cooker and it will freeze well too and can be kept for up to 3 months!
Like what you see? Why not join up to receive our Newsletter .. you’ll get all our best content straight to your Inbox, several times a week. You’ll love it and it’s completely free! —> Join here
Bone Broth Benefits via Sweet Beet & Green Bean
Bone Broth Benefits
- Treat leaky gut syndrome
- Overcome food intolerances and allergies
- Improve joint health
- Reduce cellulite
- Boost immune system
- Improve sleep and memory
video via Dr Axe
How To Do 3 Day Bone Broth Fast Recipe Video -:
Dr Axe has been recommending a Bone Broth Fast to patients for years and has found it’s the most beneficial type of fast. To watch the video click play above ⇑
Chicken Bone Broth Recipe
- 4 pounds chicken necks/feet/wings
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- 2 medium onions, peel on, sliced in half lengthwise and quartered
- 4 garlic cloves, peel on and smashed
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon whole peppercorns
- 3 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 bay leaves
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- 5-6 sprigs parsley
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 18-20 cups cold water
Bone Broth Benefits via Dr Kelly Ann
- Place all ingredients in a 10 quart capacity crock-pot.
- Add in water.
- Simmer for 24-48 hours, skimming fat occasionally.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly. Discard solids and strain remainder in a bowl through a colander. Let stock cool to room temperature, cover and chill.
- Use within a week or freeze up to 3 months.
Bone Broth Infographic via Mind Body Green
You can make your Bone Broth even more easily and quickly by using an Instant Pot rather than a crockpot. It’s ready in just a couple of hours! These pots are a type of Pressure Cooker and can be purchased —> here
Tumeric Bone Broth via Fem Fusion Fitness
Be sure to check out how hugely popular tips on how to lose weight without really trying. It’s had close to 200,000 Pins and you can check it out here –> Don’t forget to Pin all your favorite tips and techniques to save them.